FAQ admin

Adjustments to your financial aid

For detailed information about being an Arizona resident, visit https://students.asu.edu/residency. Be advised that if you have financial aid, it will be reduced if you have a change in residency or housing status. Check with Financial Aid and Scholarship Services in order to determine how these changes will affect your award(s). In the event of a financial aid adjustment, you will be notified by e-mail to check My ASU for new award information.

This is the kind of extenuating circumstance you would want to notify Financial Aid and Scholarship Services about. You may initiate this process by completing a Student and/or Parent Review form. These forms can be downloaded at our find a form page

No. If you complete your first undergraduate degree prior to your maximum award terms, you are only eligible to receive the one semester award for the term in which you graduate.