Complete and submit online.
2023-2024 Dependent household size and number in college verification
If this item is listed under your Financing Tasks in My ASU, your financial aid disbursement will be placed on hold until you provide the information requested.
Why this is needed
This form is used to verify the accurate number of household members and number of household members in college at least half-time that should be reported on your FAFSA.
- For the purposes of federal student aid, only those receiving the majority of their financial support from your parent(s) can be included in the household size.
- Any time a form indicates that a family member is also attending ASU, the family member's FAFSA will be evaluated to ensure no conflicting information exists.
- Foster children are not included in the household size, unless they are part of the Kinship Foster Care program. In that case, additional documentation may be requested.
The student must upload the form from their account in order to be linked to their account. If the parent uploads the document to this page, the form will not be reviewed.
- Print and fill out the PDF form linked below.
- Submit the form using the eForm link.
You can view your document status in My ASU under the Finances tab. Please allow two to three business days after you submit the form for our receipt to show in your Financing Tasks.