2021–2022 High School Diploma

Your completion of high school or higher must be verified by Financial Aid and Scholarship Services. You must submit a copy of your high school diploma or its equivalent. Awarding and disbursement of financial aid is on hold and submitted documents will not be reviewed until all requested documents have been received.

Below is a list of items that are considered the equivalent of a high school diploma:

  • A copy of a final, high school transcript that shows the date the diploma was awarded
  • A copy of the “secondary school leaving certificate” or similar document from the proper government agency for students who completed secondary school in a foreign country. 
  • A copy of a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript indicating a passing score.
  • Certification of a passing score on a test that the student’s state authorizes and recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma. This includes tests similar to the GED, such as the High School Equivalency Test or the Test Assessing Secondary Completion. 
  • An academic transcript that indicates the student successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree at any participating school.
  • For homeschooled students, a copy of a secondary school completion credential for homeschool.


  1. Complete the eForm below by uploading a copy of your high school diploma or equivalent.

Complete and submit online.