Complete and submit online.
2021–2022 Asset Verification - Independent Students
Financial Aid and Scholarship Services will request this documentation only if it is needed to complete your financial aid file. If this item is listed under your Financing Tasks in My ASU, your financial aid disbursement will be placed on hold.
You can view your document status on My ASU’s Finances tab. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for receipt to show in your Financing Tasks.
Purpose: ASU has determined that additional information is needed to complete your financial aid file. There are three scenarios that can cause this information to be required.
- You made a change to asset values on your FAFSA.
- You informed our office that an asset mistake was made when completing the FAFSA.
- You skipped the asset section of the FAFSA, and it was determined that asset information is required to complete your financial aid file.
Assets must be reported as of the date the 2021–2022 FAFSA was originally completed and signed. Assets cannot be updated; however, if a mistake was made, assets can be corrected with supporting documentation.
- Download, print, and fill out the PDF form below.
- Click on the eForm below and follow the instructions provided to upload your completed form.