Complete and submit online.
2022–2023 Student untaxed income verification
If this item is listed under your Financing Tasks in My ASU, your financial aid awarding and disbursement will be placed on hold until you provide the information requested.
Why this is needed
Due to conflicting information or changes made to your FAFSA, please clarify and document the amount of untaxed income you and your spouse (if married) received in 2020.
The items below are considered untaxed income:
- Tax-deferred pension and retirement savings plans.
- Child support received.
- Military living allowances.
- Veteran noneducation benefits.
- Other untaxed income not reported, such as worker’s compensation, disability benefits, Blank Lung Benefits, Refugee Assistance, untaxed portions of Railroad Retirement Benefits, or foreign income that wasn’t taxed by any government and isn’t part of the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion.
- Other money you received or that was paid on your behalf by someone else.
- Click on the eForm below and follow the instructions provided.
- Submit the eForm.
You can view your document status on the Finances tab on My ASU. Please allow two to three business days after you submit your form for our receipt to show in your Financing Tasks.