This form is used to request adjustments to your Federal Work-Study awards.

Types of aid that can be requested for adjustment:

  • Estimated Federal Work-Study = not currently hired in a work-study position.
  • Actual Federal Work-Study = hired/working in a work-study position.


Complete and submit online.

  1. Follow the instructions provided on the eForm.
  2. Submit the eForm.
Subscribe to Student Employment Forms